- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 5 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 6 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 7 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 28 days ago
NHTSA — Traction Control System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Has the power steering started to show signs of failure in the 2014? Yeah, a little. Am I confident it will become a bigger problem over time? Yeah, a lot.
2.1hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 73,333 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.