- February 22: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks For Windshields That Detach recalls | 9 days ago
- February 19: Ford Recalls 154,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 12 days ago
- February 18: Ford Bronco Sports Recalled For Suspension Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- February 18: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Lock recalls | 13 days ago
- January 24: Ford Recalls Explorer Police Interceptor and Lincoln Aviator recalls | 38 days ago
1994 Ford Probe
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1994 Ford Probe
Official recalls have been issued for the 1994 Ford Probe by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »
In the presence of an ignition source, a vehicle fire can occur. Read more »
Installation of a replacement passenger-side air bagwould be impeded by the damage to the mounting bracket and would require moreexpensive repair work. This may deter the vehicle owner from having the repairmade and the replacement air bag installed, which would place future passengersat higher risk of injury in an ... Read more »