- December 7: Ford F-150 Flickering Parking Lights Cause Recall recalls | 1 days ago
- December 7: Ford F-150 Lightning Recall Issued Over Stability Control recalls | 1 days ago
- December 4: Ford Fights 360-Degree Camera Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- December 2: Ford Door Latch Recall: Doors May Open While Driving recalls | 6 days ago
- December 1: Ford 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Debated in Court news | 7 days ago
1997 Ford Taurus
1997 Ford Taurus Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure26
- Clunking Into Gear6
- Transmission Leaking Fluid And Slipping3
- Jerks With Clicking Sound2
- Won't Go Into Gear Intermittently2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission171
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral Start Interlock ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling Unit And ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And Linkage: Column ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Shift Pattern ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.