- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 13 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 13 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 15 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall 03C03: Ford/FMVSS 212/Windshield Mounting
2002 Ford Taurus
Potential loss of windshield retention may also reduce occupant protection in the event of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 212, "windshield mounting." The windshields may potentially exhibit increased wind noise, water leakage, and squeaks and rattles.
- Dealers will replace these windshields. Owner notification began on March 31, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford/Mercury at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.