- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 0 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 1 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 13 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 14 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 23 days ago
Ford Recall 03C03: Ford/FMVSS 212/Windshield Mounting
2002 Ford Taurus
Potential loss of windshield retention may also reduce occupant protection in the event of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 212, "windshield mounting." The windshields may potentially exhibit increased wind noise, water leakage, and squeaks and rattles.
- Dealers will replace these windshields. Owner notification began on March 31, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford/Mercury at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.