- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 10 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 31 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 31 days ago
Ford Recall 03C03: Ford/FMVSS 212/Windshield Mounting
2002 Ford Taurus
Potential loss of windshield retention may also reduce occupant protection in the event of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 212, "windshield mounting." The windshields may potentially exhibit increased wind noise, water leakage, and squeaks and rattles.
- Dealers will replace these windshields. Owner notification began on March 31, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford/Mercury at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.