- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 8 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 14 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 18 days ago
Ford Recall 03C03: Ford/FMVSS 212/Windshield Mounting
2002 Ford Taurus
Potential loss of windshield retention may also reduce occupant protection in the event of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 212, "windshield mounting." The windshields may potentially exhibit increased wind noise, water leakage, and squeaks and rattles.
- Dealers will replace these windshields. Owner notification began on March 31, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Ford/Mercury at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.