- July 13: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 1 days ago
- July 1: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350 and F-550 Diesel Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- July 1: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- June 11: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Recall Issued After Crashes recalls | 33 days ago
- June 10: Ford Door Latch Recall Says Pawl Spring Tabs Crack recalls | 34 days ago
Ford Recall 20S04: Rear Suspension Toe Links May Fracture
2016 Ford Taurus
A fractured rear toe link will cause a sudden change in vehicle handling and increase the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2013-2018 Lincoln MKT and Ford Flex and Taurus vehicles with the Police Interceptor or SHO Performance Pack. The rear suspension toe links may fracture due to stress on the rear suspension.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear suspension toe links, free of charge. Remedy parts are not currently available. Owners will be notified about the recall beginning March 2, 2020. A second notice will be mailed when remedy parts become available, which is currently expected to be in summer of 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332 or Lincoln customer service at 1-800-521-4140. Ford's number for this recall is 20S04.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.