- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 17 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 24 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 31 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
1990 Ford Thunderbird
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1990 Ford Thunderbird
Official recalls have been issued for the 1990 Ford Thunderbird by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
This condition could cause overheating, smoke, and possibly fire in the steering column area of the vehicle. Read more »
Changes in the wiper pattern or jamming of the wiperswould result in reduced driver visibilty in inclement weather conditions. Read more »
Cable protective covering and insulation could wear through and cause a direct short to ground, resulting in overheating of the cable insulation and possibly a underhood ... Read more »