- March 16: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes in the Cabin Causes Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- March 14: Ford Focus and Fusion Recalled For Clutch Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 3 days ago
- March 5: 2016 Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang Transmissions Overheat: Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 2: Ford Taurus Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 15 days ago
2016 Ford Transit
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Ford Transit
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Ford Transit by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
An electrical short can increase the risk of a fire. Turn signal, instrument cluster or seatbelt pretensioner problems can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the coupling fails, the vehicle will not be able to move under its own power and the disconnected driveshaft may impact and damage the brake and fuel ... Read more »
If debris clogs the fuel system, the engine may stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A side curtain air bag that does not deploy as intended may increase the risk of occupant injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
An unlatched seat belt increases the risk of injury to the occupant in the event of a crash. Read more »