- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 1 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 2 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 6 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 18 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 28 days ago
2015 Ford Transit Connect
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Ford Transit Connect
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Ford Transit Connect by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
If the cylinder head cracks and leaks oil, the oil may contact a hot engine or exhaust component, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
A door that is not securely latched could open while the vehicle is in motion, increasing the risk of injury to a vehicle occupant. Read more »
If the instrument cluster is inoperative, the driver of may not be warned of safety related issues such as low tire pressures or disabled air bags, increasing ... Read more »
If the fuel pump fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »