- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 7 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 21 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
- October 20: GMC Acadia Shift to Park Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: While the 2005 GMC Canyon doesn't show any major complaint trends, it's mechanically-identical counterpart is the Chevy Colorado which has some engine problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.