- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 26 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 27 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 38 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 43 days ago
2006 GMC Canyon
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: While the 2006 GMC Canyon doesn't show any major complaint trends, it's mechanically-identical counterpart is the 2006 Chevy Colorado which has some engine problems.
Worst 2006 GMC Canyon Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 8
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- exhaust system problems1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 9
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 7
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 5
- lights problemsNHTSA: 5
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 3
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.