- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 16 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 42 days ago
- August 6: GM Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Airbag Failures Kill People news | 48 days ago
2006 GMC Canyon
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: While the 2006 GMC Canyon doesn't show any major complaint trends, it's mechanically-identical counterpart is the 2006 Chevy Colorado which has some engine problems.
Worst 2006 GMC Canyon Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 9
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 19
- exhaust system problems1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 9
- lights problemsNHTSA: 5
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 5
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 5
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 5
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 4
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.