- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 28 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 38 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 41 days ago
- December 16: GM 5.3-Liter Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
2007 GMC Canyon
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
Worst 2007 GMC Canyon Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 7
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 11
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.