- May 8: GM Transmission Lawsuit Involves 8-Speed Automatics news | 8 days ago
- April 23: GM PCV Lawsuit Alleges Rear Main Seal Leaks Oil news | 23 days ago
- April 15: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 31 days ago
- April 7: Recall: GM Truck Hero Bed Covers May Detach recalls | 39 days ago
- April 2: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Includes Equinox and Terrain recalls | 44 days ago
2007 GMC Canyon
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
Worst 2007 GMC Canyon Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 9
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 14
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 7
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.