- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 12 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 39 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 53 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 57 days ago
2007 GMC Canyon
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
Worst 2007 GMC Canyon Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems4NHTSA complaints: 7
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 5
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.