- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 30 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 31 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 42 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 47 days ago
2007 GMC Canyon
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
Worst 2007 GMC Canyon Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems4NHTSA complaints: 7
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 5
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.