- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 6 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 18 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 30 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
2007 GMC Canyon
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
Worst 2007 GMC Canyon Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 9
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 12
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 7
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 4
- steering problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.