- September 24: GMC Sierra Headlight Lawsuit Continues in California news | 0 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 9 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 12 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
2007 GMC Canyon
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
Worst 2007 GMC Canyon Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems4NHTSA complaints: 7
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 5
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 2
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.