- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 3 days ago
- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 10 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 22 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 61 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 71 days ago
2012 GMC Canyon
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
Worst 2012 GMC Canyon Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- AC / heater problems1
- fuel system problems1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 6
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 4
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.