- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 3 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 17 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 38 days ago
- October 20: GMC Acadia Shift to Park Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
2012 GMC Canyon
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 GMC Canyon
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 GMC Canyon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the primary hood latch is not engaged, the hood could open unexpectedly. During vehicle operation, this could obstruct the view of the driver and increase ... Read more »
The loose connections may cause the driver to not receive a visual or audible warning that the driver seat belt is not fastened, thereby increasing the ... Read more »