- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 11 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 54 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 73 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 76 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 77 days ago
2015 GMC Canyon
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 GMC Canyon has a significant trend of transmission problems.
Most owners reporting transmission problems with their 2015 Canyon report sluggish shifting or other similar problems with the truck not shifting properly. Although most of these 2015 Canyon trucks are still under warranty, it's not a good sign.
The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
Worst 2015 Canyon Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems18
- AC / heater problems4
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- brakes problems4NHTSA complaints: 7
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 9
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 8
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- engine problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- cooling system problems1
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 18
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 6
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.