- September 30: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Oil Consumption news | 1 days ago
- September 30: GM 6L90 Transmission Problems Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- September 1: Investigation Closed Into GM Airbag Warning Lights investigations | 30 days ago
Not Shifting Properly
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your GMC dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 GMC Canyon has a significant trend of transmission problems.
Most owners reporting transmission problems with their 2015 Canyon report sluggish shifting or other similar problems with the truck not shifting properly. Although most of these 2015 Canyon trucks are still under warranty, it's not a good sign.
The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 10,200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 17 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (7 reports)
- not fixed (6 reports)
- transmission and engine software update (3 reports)
- software update (1 reports)