- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 49 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 54 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 57 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 65 days ago
Not Shifting Properly
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your GMC dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 GMC Canyon has a significant trend of transmission problems.
Most owners reporting transmission problems with their 2015 Canyon report sluggish shifting or other similar problems with the truck not shifting properly. Although most of these 2015 Canyon trucks are still under warranty, it's not a good sign.
The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 5,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 16 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (7 reports)
- not fixed (6 reports)
- transmission and engine software update (2 reports)
- software update (1 reports)