- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 31 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 45 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 68 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 72 days ago
2015 GMC Canyon
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 GMC Canyon
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 GMC Canyon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
An improperly inflated air bag increases the risk of injury in a crash. Read more »
A loss or reduction in power steering assist may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle experiences a brake fluid leak it can increase the stopping distance, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
If the seat-frame attachment hooks are not secured properly, the seat may not be adequately anchored to the vehicle, and in the event of a crash, the seat occupant could be at an increased risk of an ... Read more »
If the inflator separates from the back plate in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, this may cause the air bag or steering wheel components to separate and be propelled into the interior compartment, potentially seriously injuring the driver or other occupants. Additionally, ... Read more »
If the driver air bag does not deploy as designed, there is an increased risk of driver injury in the event of a crash necessitating air bag deployment. Read more »