- October 20: GMC Acadia Shift to Park Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 6 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 7 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 24: GMC Sierra Headlight Lawsuit Continues in California news | 29 days ago
2015 GMC Canyon
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 GMC Canyon
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 GMC Canyon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
An improperly inflated air bag increases the risk of injury in a crash. Read more »
A loss or reduction in power steering assist may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle experiences a brake fluid leak it can increase the stopping distance, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
If the seat-frame attachment hooks are not secured properly, the seat may not be adequately anchored to the vehicle, and in the event of a crash, the seat ... Read more »
If the inflator separates from the back plate in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, this may cause the air ... Read more »
If the driver air bag does not deploy as designed, there is an increased risk of driver injury in the event of a crash necessitating air bag deployment. Read more »