- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 63 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 64 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 75 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 80 days ago
2008 GMC Canyon
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
Worst 2008 GMC Canyon Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 14
- AC / heater problems1
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 16
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.