- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 3 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 15 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 27 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 38 days ago
GMC Recall 15595: Loss Of Power Steering Assist
2015 GMC Canyon
A loss or reduction in power steering assist may increase the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2015 Chevrolet Colorado vehicles manufactured January 6, 2015, to March 17, 2015, and 2015 GMC Canyon vehicles manufactured January 6, 2015, to March 19, 2015. A poor electrical connection within the steering gear connector may cause a loss of power steering assist.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the steering gear torque sensor cover assembly, free of charge. The recall began March 1, 2016. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 15595.
- Documents (15)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Safety Bulletin - Bulletin No.: 15595A Date: February 2016
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - GLOBAL SAFETY FIELD INVESTIGATIONS DCS3930 URGENT - DISTRIBUTE IMMEDIATELY Date: February 12, 2016 Subject: 15595 - Safety Recall
- Safety Bulletin - Bulletin No.: 15595 Date: February 2016
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-2
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - GLOBAL SAFETY FIELD INVESTIGATIONS DCS3936 Date: February 18, 2016 Subject: 15595A - Safety Recall
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-1
Click a tab for more information.