- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 7 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 29 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 30 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 36 days ago
- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 58 days ago
2015 GMC Canyon
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 GMC Canyon has a significant trend of transmission problems.
Most owners reporting transmission problems with their 2015 Canyon report sluggish shifting or other similar problems with the truck not shifting properly. Although most of these 2015 Canyon trucks are still under warranty, it's not a good sign.
The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
2015 GMC Canyon Steering Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Canyon Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Canyon compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Canyon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Canyon.