- March 6: GM Cracked Dash Recall Not Likely news | 0 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 55 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 60 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 63 days ago
Power Steering Stopped Working While Driving
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 GMC Canyon has a significant trend of transmission problems.
Most owners reporting transmission problems with their 2015 Canyon report sluggish shifting or other similar problems with the truck not shifting properly. Although most of these 2015 Canyon trucks are still under warranty, it's not a good sign.
The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 65,750 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- replace rack and pinion (2 reports)