- January 7: GM Recalls GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 recalls | 7 days ago
- January 2: GM 8-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Filed Over Shuddering news | 12 days ago
- December 20: GM Lifter Recall Needed, Says Class Action Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- December 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Trailering Information Labels news | 33 days ago
- October 28: GMC Yukon Tail Light Replacement Lawsuit Allegedly Fails news | 78 days ago
2006 GMC Canyon
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 GMC Canyon
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 GMC Canyon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
Both NHTSA and GM discourage placement of a child in a front seat. Nevertheless, there are individual circumstances that may require placement of a child in a restraint in the front center seating position of this vehicle that does not offer a rear seat. Lack of access to the top tether anchor and a lack of ... Read more »
This condition could cause the simultaneous loss of all brake lamps or cause all of the brake lamps to stay on continuously. Both of these conditions could fail to warn others of the driver's intentions and could lead to a vehicle ... Read more »
A following driver may not know when the brakes have been applied, and a rear-end crash could occur without prior warning. Read more »
A misprinted label could lead to improper vehicle loading specifications or tire inflation which could result in a tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »