- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 32 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 33 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 44 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 49 days ago
2006 GMC Canyon
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 GMC Canyon
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 GMC Canyon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
Both NHTSA and GM discourage placement of a child in a front seat. Nevertheless, there are individual circumstances that may require placement of a child ... Read more »
This condition could cause the simultaneous loss of all brake lamps or cause all of the brake lamps to stay on continuously. Both of these conditions could ... Read more »
A following driver may not know when the brakes have been applied, and a rear-end crash could occur without prior warning. Read more »
A misprinted label could lead to improper vehicle loading specifications or tire inflation which could result in a tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »