- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 22 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 28 days ago
- June 2: 2018 GMC Terrain Airbags May Fail in a Crash recalls | 45 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 59 days ago
2006 GMC Canyon
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 GMC Canyon
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 GMC Canyon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
Both NHTSA and GM discourage placement of a child in a front seat. Nevertheless, there are individual circumstances that may require placement of a child ... Read more »
This condition could cause the simultaneous loss of all brake lamps or cause all of the brake lamps to stay on continuously. Both of these conditions could ... Read more »
A following driver may not know when the brakes have been applied, and a rear-end crash could occur without prior warning. Read more »
A misprinted label could lead to improper vehicle loading specifications or tire inflation which could result in a tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »