- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 6 days ago
- October 20: GMC Acadia Shift to Park Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 26 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 27 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
2005 GMC Canyon
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 GMC Canyon
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 GMC Canyon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
Both NHTSA and GM discourage placement of a child in a front seat. Nevertheless, there are individual circumstances that may require placement of a child ... Read more »
This condition could cause the simultaneous loss of all brake lamps or cause all of the brake lamps to stay on continuously. Both of these conditions could ... Read more »
A following driver may not know when the brakes have been applied, and a rear-end crash could occur without prior warning. Read more »