- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 19 days ago
GMC TSB #06-03-09-004F
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR:SPRINGS:LEAF SPRING ASSEMBLY
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to add a lubricant to the rear leaf springs to correct the customers concern of a squeaking noise from the rear suspension.
Click a tab for more information.