- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 28 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 32 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 34 days ago
2011 GMC Canyon
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 GMC Canyon
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 GMC Canyon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the primary hood latch is not engaged, the hood could open unexpectedly. During vehicle operation, this could obstruct the view of the driver and increase ... Read more »
The driver may not be able to restart the vehicle, and the vehicle could roll away as the driver or other occupants exit the vehicle or have exited, resulting ... Read more »
Driver visibility could be reduced increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The driver may not be able to maintain directional control of the vehicle and a crash could occur without warning. Read more »
Both NHTSA and GM discourage placement of a child in a front seat. Nevertheless, there are individual circumstances that may require placement of a child ... Read more »