- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 19 days ago
GMC TSB #15-06-03-001
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- This informational bulletin provides information that may be useful in diagnosing/testing batteries that have set for a long period of time and/or set in cold weather climates to correct a customer concern of symptoms that include, but not limited to, a slow or no crank condition that may be caused by a discharged battery.
Click a tab for more information.