- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 22 days ago
GMC TSB #16-NA-380
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:MANIFOLD/HEADER/MUFFLER/TAIL PIPE
- This Technical bulletin provides a procedure on how to perform a quick test to check if the DPF is the cause of excessive soot from the tailpipe.
Click a tab for more information.