- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-3-814
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- 44180 01 - Customer Satisfaction - Certain vehicles may have key codes which were inappropriately handled by a third party which could increase the risk of vehicle theft. Dealers are to replace all applicable keys and lock cylinders with new key configurations.
Click a tab for more information.