- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 19 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-3-848
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- 44180 02 - Customer Satisfaction. Certain vehicles may have key codes which were inappropriately handled by a third party which could increase the risk of vehicle theft. Dealers are to replace all applicable keys and lock cylinders with new key configurations.
Click a tab for more information.