- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 19 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC4801E
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have an OnStar Turn-By-Turn Navigation the system that is inoperative. Technician verifies there are no Diagnostic Trouble Codes are present in the Antilock Braking System and Vehicle Communication Interface Module of the vehicle. If no Diagnostic Trouble Codes found call OnStar using the Blue button on the OnStar key pad and ask the advisor for a turn by turn route. Also make a OnStar personal call and a call into the vehicle. If normal diagnostics do not lead to a resolution technician will need to call General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.