- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 19 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC5492C
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D-37 history in the Vehicle Communication Interface Module or telematics communication interface control module. Engineering has determined that this code will only display in history on the scan tool and will not cause issues with OnStar system operation.
Click a tab for more information.