- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 22 days ago
GMC TSB #PIC5687D
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that loose connection between the vehicle and a Bluetooth phone. Technician will need to use a scan tool to check the "Firmware Over-the-Air" value. If the "Firmware Over-the-Air" value is up to date and customer's concern is still present contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.