- December 1: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 3 days ago
- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 29 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP-3366-B
2011 GMC Canyon
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from GMC for this TSB. Call your local GMC dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIP-3366-B.
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- CADILLAC/CHEVROLET/GMC/HUMMER: SOME SUVS AND TRUCKS ARE EXHIBITING A CONDITION WHERE BY GRINDING/RATCHETING TYPE NOISE COMING FROM AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WHEN SHIFTING INTO PARK WHILE IN 4WD LOW (4LO) RANGE. *PE
Click a tab for more information.