- December 1: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 3 days ago
- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 29 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP-4492P
2011 GMC Canyon
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from GMC for this TSB. Call your local GMC dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIP-4492P.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CRANKCASE (PCV)
- BUICK/CADILLAC/CHEVROLET/GMC/HUMMER/PONTIAC/SAAB: OIL CONSUMPTION AND/OR EXHAUST SMOKE-POSSIBLE PCV BAFFLE OR LIFTER CONCERN. UPON INSPECTION, OBVIOUS OIL WILL BE FOUND IN THE INTAKE MANIFOLD AND/OR PCV VACUUM TUBE. *PE UPDATED 3/21/11. *PE UPDATED 5/9/11. *PE UPDATED 5/25/11. *PE UPDATED 06/16/2011. *KB UPDATED A SECOND TIME ON 06/16/2011. *KB UPDATED 6/27/11. *PE
Click a tab for more information.