- December 1: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 3 days ago
- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 29 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP-4879
2011 GMC Canyon
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from GMC for this TSB. Call your local GMC dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIP-4879.
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:FRONT:SPRINGS:LEAF SPRING ASSEMBLY:U-BOLT, LEAF SPRING TO AXLE
- GM: WHEN VEHICLE IS IN 4-WHEEL DRIVE THERE MAY BE A NOISE OR THERE MAY BE U-JOINT FAILURE. *RM UPDATED ON 06/24/2011. *KB
Click a tab for more information.