- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 19 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP3343D
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an oil leak shortly after a cold start when extremely low ambient temperatures are present. Technician will need to clean the area of the oil leak, clean and dry the PCV hoses, and replace the oil fill cap with part number 12589430.
Click a tab for more information.