- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5094
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that, when testing any circuit for open or resistance, it is imperative that all related terminal pin fit and tension be checked when the test steps require disconnection of the connector or component, prior to any component replacement. Always use the recommended terminal test tool during these tests.
Click a tab for more information.