- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 19 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5226C
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about finding needle bearings during an oil change. Technician will gain access to the roller rockers to inspect them. Only replace the roller rocker that is missing needle bearings. Be sure to clean the oil drains to retrieve the needle bearings. Each roller rocker has 66 bearings.
Click a tab for more information.