- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 19 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5276C
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on or a low oil pressure indicated after an oil change. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P0521. If Diagnostic Trouble Code P0521 setting in cold weather and it has a PF48E oil filter, change the filter to a PF48 if one is available. If there is no availability of oil filter PF48 use oil filter UPF48R.
Click a tab for more information.