- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 22 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5276F
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides steps the technician will uses to diagnose and repair vehicles that have low oil pressure after an oil change with the engine Regular Production Option Code L20, L77, L94, L96, L99, L9H, LC8, LC9, LH9, LMF, LMG, LY6, or LZ1. Vehicle may have Service Engine Soon lamp with Diagnostic Trouble Code P0521 or Low Oil Pressure message on the instrument panel. Dealer will need to determine if bulletin 10-06-01-008 was completed. If the bulletin was performed inspect the left rocker cover. Dealer will insure the left rocker can hold water without leaking. If leaks are found apply room temperature vulcanization silicone to the rocker cover if possible or replace the left rocker cover.
Click a tab for more information.