- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 22 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5338A
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vibration complaints that are one of the most challenging complaints to accurately diagnose and repair. Technician will need to use Pico Oscilloscope Diagnostic Kit to effectively diagnosis vehicles. Technician should drive the vehicle will using the Pico Oscilloscope to record data. After the data is recorded it should be reviewed to determine the root cause of the concern. If a repair attempt made the concern better but not eliminated or had no affect at all, and are requesting assistance from General Motors Technical Assistance Center record another Pico file and save it to the computer. After the new Pico Oscilloscope data has been saved email the data to General Motors Technical Assistance Center in the subject line include “Vibration” “Business Associate Code” and the last 8 of the Vehicle Identification Number.
Click a tab for more information.