- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5596
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS
- This Preliminary information communicates that when removing the fuel line jumper hose care should be taken to be sure the line is reinstalled correctly to avoid a no/low fuel pressure situation.
Click a tab for more information.