- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 22 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5725
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary information communicates the use of Winter grade fuel during the warm months of 2020 and the potential rivability issues that it can cause. The ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has caused significant reductions in driving and fuel use. Due to the surplus of winter grade fuel sitting in storage (pipelines/stations) the EPA is waiving the fuel vapor requirement. This will extend the use of winter fuel into the summer months. The drivability concerns should not be single events but should be multiple occurrences associated with hot days.
Click a tab for more information.