- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 22 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5214D
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have had multiple repair attempts that are being performed on customer?s vehicles that exhibit vibration conditions without utilizing the support of General Motors Technical Assistance Center. If valid vibration frequency or Road Force Variation data has been collected and a repair attempt does not correct the customer complaint, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support. For any vehicles that remains unrepaired after being at the dealer for three days or more and a related bulletin or PI is not found, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support.
Click a tab for more information.