- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 19 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5236
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D stored in Telematics Communication Interface Control Module. Technician will need to call General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance. If the Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D has a sym 37 set please refer to the latest version of PIC5492.
Click a tab for more information.