- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 19 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5236K
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D stored in Telematics Communication Interface Control Module. Technician will use Global Diagnostic System 2 to review the Firmware Over-the-Air version. If the Firmware Over-the-Air version on the scan tool equals 6708 the technician will need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance. If the Firmware Over-the-Air version on the scan tool is lower than 6708 Dealer can order the part thought the Instrument Sales and Service website process.
Click a tab for more information.