- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 19 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5484
2011 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that if OnStar is unable to configure the vehicle after the OnStar 15-08-44-001 upgrade and Onstar receives a 118 error code when attempting to configure the vehicle. Dealers should receive a sheet with the kit that provides steps to assist with handling this error. Dealer will follow one of the listed steps to resolve the issue. If there are still configuration issues, please contact the OnStar Technical Assistance Centre for assistance.
Click a tab for more information.