- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 13 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 22 days ago
Windshield Wiper Motor Needs Replacement
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 GMC Canyon has a significant trend of transmission problems.
Most owners reporting transmission problems with their 2015 Canyon report sluggish shifting or other similar problems with the truck not shifting properly. Although most of these 2015 Canyon trucks are still under warranty, it's not a good sign.
The GMC Canyon is mechanically identical to the Chevy Colorado.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 25,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace wiper motor (1 reports)
windows / windshield problem