- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 25 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 37 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 39 days ago
- January 22: Missouri GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 57 days ago
- January 20: GM 2.4L Ecotec Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 59 days ago
Stuck In 4wd Mode
2016 GMC Canyon
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your GMC dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 5,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replaced actuator (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2016 Canyon problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
This shouldn't have happened at 3,000 miles on a brand new truck!
- Dennis P., Gardnerville, US