- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 12 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 33 days ago
- October 20: GMC Acadia Shift to Park Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 53 days ago
2016 GMC Canyon
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 GMC Canyon
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 GMC Canyon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
An improperly inflated air bag increases the risk of injury in a crash. Read more »
An improperly inflated air bag increases the risk of injury. Read more »
If the console compartment door does not remain closed in a crash, the contents stored in the console may strike the vehicle occupants, increasing their ... Read more »