- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 27 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 28 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 39 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 44 days ago
2016 GMC Canyon
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 GMC Canyon
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 GMC Canyon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
An improperly inflated air bag increases the risk of injury in a crash. Read more »
An improperly inflated air bag increases the risk of injury. Read more »
If the console compartment door does not remain closed in a crash, the contents stored in the console may strike the vehicle occupants, increasing their ... Read more »