- August 18: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 3 days ago
- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 8 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 27 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 57 days ago
2016 GMC Canyon
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 GMC Canyon
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 GMC Canyon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
An improperly inflated air bag increases the risk of injury in a crash. Read more »
An improperly inflated air bag increases the risk of injury. Read more »
If the console compartment door does not remain closed in a crash, the contents stored in the console may strike the vehicle occupants, increasing their ... Read more »