- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 19 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 29 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 32 days ago
- December 16: GM 5.3-Liter Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
GMC Recall 18188 18268: Fuel Pump Flange Weld May Fracture
2018 GMC Canyon
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2018 GMC Canyon, 2016-2017 Buick Envision, 2016-2018 Chevrolet Colorado and Malibu, 2017-2018 GMC Acadia, 2018 Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac ATS, Chevrolet Equinox, and GMC Terrain vehicles. The high pressure fuel pump may detach from its mounting flange, possibly resulting in the pump damaging the high pressure fuel line.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump, and high pressure fuel pipe, free of charge. The recall began July 2, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18188.
Click a tab for more information.